About This Site

Just a girl who loves K-pop. She loves it so much that she must share all the beautiful moments with people who share the same interest as her.


This is a page for me to connect with my friends, and people who love K-pop (or Anime). Most of the post on here are K-pop related. I will also share some of my works here as well (i.e. fanfictions, fictions, drawings, etc.) I will also displays the official goods, and fansite goods I bought/trade.


This site is still under construction, but I hope you all stick around and enjoy yourself here. Thank you! :)

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Happy Birthday Suho!

One May 22nd, 1991, an amazing boy named Kim Jun-Myeon was born. We never knew one day he would become a great and famous person, leading a group of talented boys. Today, we will celebrate EXO's Suho's Birthday.

I am so happy and proud of all that he had done for EXO, his family, and himself. He had proven to us that he is worthy of being EXO's leader, and that he will continue to strive (even though we, as EXO-L, knows that he already reach his greatest potential.

Thank you for everything that you have done, and Thank you so much for being born.

No comments:

Post a Comment